Endress and Hauser absolute and gauge pressure Cerabar PMP75
The Cerabar PMP75 digital pressure transmitter with metal diaphragm seal is typically used in process and hygiene applications for pressure, level, volume or mass measurement in liquids or gases. Suitable for high pressure as well as extreme process temperature applications from -70 up to +400°C (-94 to 750°F). Quick Setup with adjustable measuring range allows simple commissioning, reduces costs and saves time. Designed according to IEC 61508 for use in SIL2/3 safety applications.
- Large variety of different process connections and membrane materials
- New TempC Membrane minimizes influences of ambient and process temperature fluctuations
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Easy menu-guided commissioning via local display, 4 to 20mA with HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Highest safety due to gas tight feedthrough with capabilities up to SIL2/3, certified to IEC 61508
- Cost savings with modular concept for easy replacement of sensor, display or electronics
- Overload-resistant and function-monitored from the measuring cell to the electronics
FIELD OF APPLICATION
Two chamber aluminum or stainless steel (316L) housing.
- Process connections: Threads, flanges or hygienic connections
- Process temperature: -70 to +400°C (-94 to +752°F)
- Pressure: -1/0 up to 400bar (-15/0 up to +6,000psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.075%
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, hygienic approvals, marine approvals
There are no reviews yet.