Promass A is known for its highly accurate measurement of small quantities of liquids and gases for high pressure and low pressure. Combined with the proven Promass 80 transmitter with push buttons, Promass 80A measures accurately smallest quantities of liquids and gases for continuous process control.
- Highest process safety – self-drainable measuring tube design
- Fewer process measuring points – multivariable measurement (flow, density, temperature)
- Space-saving installation – no in/outlet run needs
- Cost-effective – dedicated design for standard applications
- Safe operation – display provides easy readable process information
- Fully industry compliant – IEC/EN/NAMUR
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Measuring principle operates independently of physical fluid properties such as viscosity or density
- Measuring accurately smallest quantities of liquids and gases for continuous process control.
- Nominal diameter: DN 1 to 4 (1/24 to 1/8″)
- Process pressure up to 400 bar (5800 psi)
- Medium temperature up to +200 °C (+392 °F)
- 2-line backlit display with push buttons
- Device in compact or remote version
- HART, PROFIBUS PA