PARKER, GFG2 2-WAY FLOW CONTROL VALVE
The 2-way flow control valves are used with a triangular flow restrictor and a subsequent pressure compensator. The setting of the flow rate can be locked by a cylinder lock in the adjusting knob against unauthorized adjustment (option S).
The fluid enters through port A through the flow restrictor. Downstream of the flow restrictor the pressure compensator is located. The control edges are provided by four radial bores in the poppet, which are fully open to port B in the neutral position. Optionally the flow from A to B can be blocked by external pilot pressure applied to port P (option X). This can be used to avoid unintended initial movements of actuators. The flow adjustment is done via the hand knob with an adjusting angle knob of 270°.
- Flow rate independent of pressure and temperature
- Available for 7 different flow rates
- Good fine adjustment
- External port (P) to block flow from A to B
- Optional reverse flow check valve
- Turn knob with cylinder lock (option S)