SIEMENS SITRANS F C MASS 2100 DI 1.5
The single continuous tube design without internal welds, reductions or flow splitters, offers optimal hygiene, safety and CIP cleanability for food & beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
The SITRANS F C MASS 2100 DI 1.5 is today the preferred meter for research and development and mini-plant applications for liquid or gas measurement, where measuring very small quantities (e.g. drops per hour) is important.
Typical applications: Dosing with chemical industry (dosing of chemicals), Food & beverage industry (concentrates, ketchup, pastes) and Pharmaceutical industry (preparation, dialysis liquids).
|Measuring range||From 0 to 30 kg/h (0 to 66 lb/h)|
|Nominal size||DI 1.5 (1/16″)|
|Accuracy||≤ 0.1 % of rate|
|Nominal pressure||Liquid pressure max 365 bar / max 5294 psi (Hastelloy)
Liquid pressure max 230 bar / max 3330 psi (Stainless steel)
|Medium temperature||From -50 to 180 °C (-58 to 356 °F)|
|Sensor design||One tube bended|
|Enclosure||IP65 (NEMA 4)|
|Approvals||EEx (ia) IIC T3-T6|
- Dual-drive pick-up and driver construction facilitate ultra low-weight pipe construction giving the markets smallest and most stable zero point
- Markets biggest wall thickness, ensure optimal lifetime, corrosion resistent and high pressure durability
- Multiplug electrical connector and SENSORPROM enables true Plug & Play facilitating cost efficient installation and commisioning
- Enhanced safety due to standard intrinsically safe EEx ia design
- 4-wire Pt1000 temperature measurement ensures optimum accuracy on mass flow, density and % fraction
There are no reviews yet.