Endress Hauser Microwave barrier receiver Soliwave FDR50
Receiver for non-contact point level detection in bulk solids
The Soliwave FDR50 microwave barrier uses a contact-free procedure for detection of point levels. It can be installed in containers, conduits, shafts or on free fall shafts. It is possible to take a measurement through non-metallic container materials from the outside. Suitable as point level switch for controlling and counting all types of bulk solids. It interacts with the Soliwave FQR50 emitter.
- Highly reliable measurement due to adjustable sensitivity and indication of the signal strength on the receiver
- Mechanical robust solution ensures cost savings over the whole life cycle of the product: No wear and tear, long serviceable life, maintenance free
- Safe solution unaffected by process conditions and even suited for hazardous areas
FIELD OF APPLICATION
Typical bulk solids are: Wood chips, wood dust or flour, plaster, cement, ash, paper or cardboard shred, gravel, sand, dried powders in general, bags and boxes.
- Process connections: Threads
- Ambient temperature: -20 to +70°C (-4 to +158°F)
- Measuring range: Max. 8m (26ft) or 20m (65ft) (depending on the version)
- International explosion protection certificates