SIEMENS Pointek CLS200
- Pointek CLS200 is a versatile inverse frequency shift capacitance level switch with optional rod/cable choices and configurable output, ideal for detection of liquids, solids, slurries, foam and interfaces. The digital version (with PROFIBUS PA) includes a display and provides additional diagnostic features.
- The Pointek CLS200 is offered in standard and digital versions.
- The standard version has 3 LED indicators with basic relay and solid-state switch alarms.
- The digital version provides an integral LCD display for standalone use, and also provides PROFIBUS PA communication (Profile version 3.0, Class B) for connection to a network.
Key Applications: liquids, slurries, powders, granules, pressurized applications, hazardous areas.
- Potted construction protects signal circuit from shock, vibration, humidity and/or condensation
- High chemical resistance
- Level detection independent of tank or pipe earth reference
- Insensitive to product buildup due to high frequency oscillation
- High sensitivity allows installation in a wide range of liquids, solids or slurry applications
- Integral LCD display allows for easy setup of CLS200 when you can configure switching threshold, even under the most demanding process conditions (digital version only)
- Extended rod, cable and sanitary versions available
- Standard version: 3 LED indicators for adjustment control, output status and power
|Range|| Rod: 5.5m (18 ft)
Cable: up to 30m (98 ft)
|Process Temperature||-40 to 125 °C (-40 to 257 °F)|
|Process Pressure|| Rod: up to 25 bar g (365 psi g)
Cable: up to 10 bar g (145 psi g)
There are no reviews yet.