Endress Hauser Radar measurement Time-of-Flight Micropilot FMR50
Basic model for level liquid applications
Micropilot FMR50 is the best choice in simple reservoir and storage applications as well as in utility processes. The FMR50 free space radar is used for continuous, non-contact level measurement of liquids, pastes and slurries. The measurement is not affected by changing media, temperature changes, gas blankets or vapors. Remote access with SmartBlue app via Bluetooth module is available.
- Reliable non-contact measurement even for changing product and process conditions
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Highest reliability even in the presence of obstructions in the vessel due to new Multi-Echo Tracking evaluation
- Hardware and software developed according to IEC 61508 up to SIL3 (in homogeneous redundancy)
- Heartbeat Technology for a cost-effective and safe plant operation during the entire life cycle
- Seamless integration into control or asset management systems and intuitive, menu-guided operation concept (on-site or via the control system)
- World’s easiest proof test concept for SIL and WHG saves time and cost
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Encapsulated PVDF or PP-plated horn antenna.
- Process connections: Thread, mounting bracket or slip-on flange
- Temperature: -40 to +130°C (-40 to +266°F)
- Pressure: -1 to +3bar (-14.5 to +43.5psi)
- Maximum measuring range: 30m (98ft), 40m (131ft) for enhanced dynamics
- Accuracy: ±2mm
- K-band: 26GHz
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, 5-point linearity protocol
There are no reviews yet.