Endress Hauser Vibronic Point level detection Liquiphant FTL50
Liquiphant FTL50 is a point level switch for use in hazardous areas with all international certificates. Useable in all industries. FTL50 offers functional safety SIL2/SIL3. With the second line of defense the highest degree of safety and availability of the device can be guaranteed. Reliable measurement values, not affected by: changing media properties, flow, turbulences, gas bubbles, foam, vibrations or build-up.
- Use in safety systems requiring functional safety to SIL2/SIL3 in accordance with
IEC 61508/IEC 61511-1
- International explosion protection certificates and overfill prevention certificate (WHG)
- No calibration required, easy to start up
- No mechanically moving parts: no maintenance, no wear, long operating life.
Monitoring of fork for damage: guaranteed function
- Second line of defense to protect the environmental
- Variety of standardized process connections for all applications
- Stainless steel (316L) and high-corrosion resistant sensor material (Alloy)
FIELD OF APPLICATION
Point level switch for all liquids.
- Process connections: Threads, flanges and hygienic process connection (Tri-Clamp)
- Temperature: -50 to +150°C (-58 to +302°F)
- Pressure: -1 to +64bar (-14.5 to +928psi)
- Sensor material: 316L, Alloy
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, marine approvals
There are no reviews yet.