SIEMENS SITRANS F M MAG 3100
SITRANS F M MAG 3100 is an electromagnetic flow sensor with a large variety of liners, electrode material and with grounding electrodes as standard, all this ensures a perfect fit for almost every flow application.
Also, measuring electrodes which are capable of withstanding the most extreme processes and various liners are available.
The fully welded construction provides a ruggedness that fits almost every flow application.
In order to have a complete flowmeter, please combine it with one of the following MAG transmitters:
- SITRANS F M MAG 5000: Cost efficient transmitter, accuracy of + 0.4 % of flow rate
- SITRANS F M MAG 6000: Bus communication, batch function and accuracy of + 0.2 % of flow rate
- SITRANS F M MAG 6000 I: Alu enclosure, Ex approvals, bus communication, batch function and accuracy of + 0.2 % of flow rate
Application Examples: Process industry, Chemical industry, Steel industry
- Flexible sensor program with several pipe dimensions available and additionally liner and electrode options
- Approvals for PTB, OIML R 75, OIML R 117, ATEX, NSF/ANSI Standard 61, WRAS
- Approved for hazardous areas
- Designed to allow patented MAG in-situ verification using the SENSORPROM fingerprints
|Measuring range||0 to 10 m/s|
|Nominal Sizes||From DN 15 to DN 2000 (½” to 78″)|
|Accuracy||0.2 % ±1 mm/s|
|Operating Pressure||Max. 100 bar (Max. 1450 psi)|
|Ambient temperature||From -40 to 100 °C (-40 to +212 °F)|
|Medium temperature||From -40 to 180 °C (-40 to 356 °F)|
|Electrodes||AISI 316 Ti (1.4571)
|Material||Carbon steel (or AISI 304) with corrosion
resistant two component epoxy coating or
AISI 316 L polished flanges and housing
|General approvals||E.g.: ATEX, FM, CSA, CT and Drinking Water approvals|
There are no reviews yet.