YOKOGAWA, DIGITAL VORTEX FLOWMETER, Model: DY
- Resistance temperature sensor built into vortex shedder bar
- User selectable Flow, Temp, Total and other displays
- Mass flowrate calculated using temperature readings and steam table data
- Able on its own to output mass flowrate
Saturated Steam Measurement Mechanism
A steam table provides data on the temperature, pressure and density of steam and is provided by a certification body such as the ASME. The saturated steam curve shows the steam saturation point for each pressure/temperature level. The digitalYEWFLO converter calculates the mass flowrate using the density figure from the steam table. With its Spectral Signal Processing system, the digitalYEWFLO is able to accurately measure fluctuations in temperature.
– With superheated steam, density is calculated as a fixed pressure value that includes the superheated temperature value.
With the totalization function, energy consumption data collected over a period of time can be stored in memory and used to devise measures for reducing energy consumption.
There are no reviews yet.