The electronic dp Deltabar FMD71 is a differential pressure system, used to measure the pressure or level, volume or mass of liquids in pressurized tanks or distillation columns/evaporators. The high pressure sensor (HP) measures the hydrostatic pressure. The low pressure sensor (LP) measures the head pressure. The level is calculated in the transmitter using these two digital values. The electronic dp system eliminates issues of traditional differential pressure measurements.
- Eliminates traditional mechanical issues resulting in greater process availability and reliability
- Overload-resistant high purity ceramic sensor (99.9% Al2O3)
- Safety risks are minimized with the new electronic differential pressure system architecture and design
- Lowest total cost of ownership due to reduced installation time, maintenance, downtime and spare requirements
- Multivariable level measurement: HART-based differential pressure, head pressure and sensor temperatures from one system
- Continuous health indication of the entire system via HART-based diagnostic
- High reproducibility and long-term stability
FIELD OF APPLICATION
For differential pressure, level, volume or mass measurement of liquids in pressurized tanks and distillation columns/evaporators.
- Process connections: Threads, flanges and hygienic connections
- Process temperature: -40 up to +150°C (-40 to +302°F)
- Measuring range: 100mbar to +40bar (6 to 600psi)
- Accuracy: Single sensor up to ±0.05%, system up to ±0.07%
- International explosion protection certificates, hygienic approvals