Promass E has a long standing reputation as a cost efficient solution for basic Coriolis applications. Combined with the Promass 40 transmitter for low-end applications and direct integration, Promass 40E offers highly accurate measurement of liquids and gases for a wide range of applications.
- Cost-effective – multi-purpose device; an alternative to conventional volumetric flowmeters
- Fewer process measuring points – multivariable measurement (flow, temperature)
- Space-saving installation – no in/outlet run needs
- Cost-effective – dedicated design for low-end applications and direct integration
- Safe operation – display provides easy readable process information
- Fully industry compliant – IEC/EN/NAMUR
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Measuring principle operates independently of physical fluid properties such as viscosity or density
- Highly accurate measurement of liquids and gases for a wide range of standard applications.
- Compact dual-tube system
- Medium temperature up to +140 °C (+284 °F)
- Process pressure: up to 100 bar (1450 psi)
- 2-line backlit display without local operation
- Device in compact version