The Cerabar PMC71 digital pressure transmitter with capacitive, oil-free ceramic measuring cell is typically used in the process and hygienic applications for pressure, level, volume or mass measurement in liquids and gases. It guarantees high degree of system safety thanks to vacuum-proof ceramic membrane with integrated breakage detection. Quick Setup with adjustable measuring range allows simple commissioning, reduces costs and saves time. SIL2/3 according to IEC 61508.
- Best fit for vacuum applications and applications with corrosive and abrasive media
- Process safety through membrane breakage detection
- Overload-resistant high purity ceramic sensor (99.9% Al2O3)
- HistoROM data management concept for fast and easy commissioning, maintenance and diagnostics
- Easy menu-guided commissioning via local display, 4 to 20mA with HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Highest safety due to gastight feedthrough with capabilities up to SIL2/3, certified to IEC 61508
- Available with mounted manifolds: always fit, always tested for leaks
FIELD OF APPLICATION
Two chamber aluminum or stainless steel (316L) housing.
- Process connections: Threads, flanges or hygienic connections
- Process temperature: -40 to +150°C (-40 to +302°F)
- Measuring ranges: -1/0 up to to +40bar (+1.5 to +600psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.05%, “Platinum” ±0.025%
- International explosion protection certificates, overfill prevention WHG, SIL, hygienic approvals, marine approvals